Russian State Agrarian University - Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy

Russian version cn

Institute of Lifelong Learning

Contact person:

Elena Vladimirovna Dabakhova
Institute of Lifelong learning
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: +7-499-977-92-20


notepad-icon Advanced training courses


Russian State Agrarian University – Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy, being one of renowned leaders in Russian higher education in agribusiness, offers a wide range of additional professional educational programs.

In order to meet the needs in regards to additional educational programs, the Institute of Lifelong Learning has been established.

The Institute of Lifelong Learning offers:

Short-term advanced training – up to 16 academic hours; a standard certificate is issued to each participant;

Advanced training of 16 to 250 academic hours, acknowledged by a duly issued certificate;

Professional retraining for specialists of over 250 academic hours, acknowledged by a duly issued diploma, entitling the holder to perform a new kind of professional activity;

Individual training (in the form of advanced training)

Terms and study modes may be adjusted following the customer’s needs on the basis of an agreement drawn between the involved parties.

The teaching and learning process assumes the participation of the university’s leading professors and lecturers as well as most prominent researchers, highly qualified officers of ministries, governmental agencies, staff of enterprises and other institutions.

The language of instruction is Russian. If needed, translation services can be arranged at additional charge.

Fields of study for advanced training and professional retraining:

  • Agronomy
  • Animal husbandry
  • Economics and management
  • Agrarian chemistry and soil science
  • Ecology
  • Agrarian engineering
  • Horticulture and landscape architecture
  • Processing, safety and quality of food and agricultural raw materials
  • Teachers’ training
  • Environmental engineering and water management


For enrollment, the candidate is to:

1. Submit the following documents:

  • Application form
  • A clear, high-quality photocopy of the passport with which the holder is going to cross the border of the Russian Federation, valid for at least 18 months from the date of study visa commencement. Pages with the data required for the Letter of Invitation must be clearly read.
  • Degree/qualification documents equivalent to the state-acknowledged degree/qualification certificates of the Russian Federation, required for entering the next study cycle; the degree obtained and the transcript of records must be presented:
    • Bachelor degree (B.Sc. / B.A.) or
    • Specialist (5-year) degree: certificate of full (completed) high education (high school certificate)
    • Master degree (M.Sc. / M.A.): B.Sc. (B.A.) diploma or specialist (5-year degree) diploma
    • Ph.D. school: M.Sc. (M.A.) or specialist (5-year degree) diploma
  • Translation of the degree/qualification certificates and transcripts of records into Russian. The translation must be certified by a notary in the Russian Federation, or by the Embassy or Consulate of the Russian Federation at the country of issue. Degree and qualification certificates issued by countries other than the Russian Federation, should undergo the acknowledgement procedure and be duly legalized and checked for equivalence/relevance. More information can be found at the Russian Embassy in the country of issue or on the website of FSSBI “Glavexpertcentr” at
  • A copy of medical certificate stating the absence of contraindication for studying in the Russian Federation, issued by an official body at the country of residence
  • A copy of negative HIV (AIDS) test issued by an official body at the country of residence
  • A coloured photo (3x4 cm)

2. Sign the agreement

3. Make the payment


The training can be paid for both by the trainee themselves (personal funds), their sending institution or out of the state budget of the sending country.

According to the Russian Education Law, foreign citizens can be admitted as trainees (students) of additional education programs without any state scholarships or bursaries; accommodation at the university’s dormitories is provided.

Lodging and food

Accommodation for the students (trainees) can be arranged on campus, in single, double (twin) or triple rooms on request. The students (trainees) are to cover the expenses connected with their accommodation and food.

Top UK Bookmakers betfair
How to get bonus LB