Address: 127550, Moscow, Listvennichnaya alley, 7,
bld.2 (Study Building 23), Room 42
8 (499) 976-10-53; 8 (499) 976-10-52
Aleksandr V. Eshchin , PhD (Eng), Associate Professor
- Automation and Robotization of Technological Processes
- Electric Drive and Electrical Technologies
- Heat Engineering, Hydraulics and Energy Supply of Enterprises
- Power Supply and Electrical Engineering
Fields of graduates' employment
Manufacturing, commissioning, repair, design and research organizations in the field of agricultural and industrial power supply and utilization in the production process and electrical power equipment operation, as well as in organizations that oversee energy facilities, and offer maintenance services in civil and industrial power plants.
BSc training program
Programs and profiles
- Agroengineering (Electrical Equipment and Electrical Technologies with profound training in: electrotechnological processes and installations; power supply of agricultural enterprises; information management systems; robotic systems)
- Thermal Energy Production and Heat Power Engineering (Power Supply)
- Power industry and Electrical Engineering (Electric Drive and Automation; Power Supply)
The applicants are enrolled by results of the Unified State Examination or an internal entrance test.
Graduates can continue their MSc studies at any Russian or foreign University.
Rules of admission and the order of receiving the documents are presented on the page of the Selection Committee.
All MSc training programs cover such issues as increasing power supply efficiency, energy saving, renewable and alternative sources of energy, improving the reliability and quality of power supply companies, improving farm production efficiency.
- Informatics and Computer Engineering (Automation and Control of Technological Processes and Production Branches)
- Technology, Mechanization and Power Equipment in Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery (Technologies and Means of Farm Mechanization; Electrical Technologies and Electric Equipment in Agriculture).
Duration: 4 years